Whether you study online or in the classroom, enjoy small class sizes with UCLA-quality instructors and one-on-one tutoring.
What you can expect:
The American Language Center is now offering all English language programs and courses online. Participate in interactive lessons in a virtual classroom from the comfort of your home.
To accommodate the needs of our students studying from all over the world, choose from two schedule options: Morning (9am–3pm PT) or Evening (4–10pm PT).
- Emphasis on all skills: reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, and grammar
- Interactive classroom activities: pair and group work, presentations, and project based writing
- Academic skills and critical thinking approaches at the advanced levels
- Core classes: grammar, reading, and writing at all levels
- Elective classes: students at the high-intermediate and advanced levels choose according to their interests and goals
- 10 weeks in winter, spring, and fall
- 6 or 12 weeks in summer
- Total of 23 class sessions per week