REMOTEtional Intelligence – Delivering Results from Anywhere
Learn how 15 emotional intelligence traits can benefit remote and hybrid workers by becoming more self-reliant when working autonomously, controlling perceptions, driving and delivering optimal performance, building high-trust relationships and communicating more effectively.
What you can learn.
- Describe how emotional intelligence can enhance remote work performance and identify 15 relevant emotional intelligence traits
- Explain why remote work will remain relevant and 10 things to expect when you return to the office
- Understand 10 ways to combat Zoom fatigue
- Identify the importance of result-oriented meetings
- Explain why trust-building tactics must be catered to professionals in each of the 4 trust quadrants
- Describe a process for simplifying the communication process
- Explain why it is important to re-think performance