From Ideation to Industrialization
This two-hour webinar will provide an overview of a systematic framework on how to create a cost model for a new product. We will touch all the elements of the cost model using a practice case, leading to the build-up of a comprehensive planning tool.
What you can learn.
- Understand how to develop and defend credible cost models of volume scaling for prototype devices
- Determine how to rapidly create mockups of production lines
- Understand how to reverse-engineer competitive products
- Analyze trade-off choices of internal manufacturing vs. contract manufacturing
- Gain tools to create “what-if” scenarios for production planning