Graduation is your big day, and we want it to be memorable, rewarding, and exciting. Please review the information and timetables below to ensure a smooth event.
Graduation Day Schedule
12:30-1:00 pm - Arrive
- Graduates and guests check-in at the east gate near Wilson Plaza (above Lot 4) for ticketing and verification of COVID Compliance.
- Graduates proceed to Gate A (southeast corner) LATC.
- Guests will be seated at Wallis Annenberg Stadium where the ceremony will be live-streamed for viewing. Guests will not be allowed into LATC. Seating within Annenberg is on a first-come, first serve basis, featuring two seats socially distanced for each pair of guest. Access to restrooms and sanitation centers will be provided.
1:00pm - Graduate seating begins
- Graduates will be queued alphabetically by last name.
1:30pm - Ceremony begins
- The event will be live-streamed to the video board at Wallis Annenberg Stadium, throughout LATC, and on the UCLA Extension Youtube Channel.
- The celebration will feature remarks by Dean Bullard, our keynote speaker, graduate testimonials, inspirational speeches, and more.
- When it's time for your name to be called, graduates will be ushered from their seats to the stage and will have their photo taken. Graduates may take off their masks temporarily to cross the stage and for photos.
- Upon exiting the stage, graduates will proceed out of LATC and will NOT to return to their seats.
3:00pm - Event ends
- Guests and graduates rejoin in Wilson Plaza and depart the UCLA Campus.
5:00-5:30 pm - Arrive
5:30pm - Graduate seating begins
6:00pm - Ceremony begins
7:30pm - Event ends